Burnham Week are delighted that again the students of the local Ormiston Rivers Academy are joining us to design the print for the 2020 Burnham Week polo shirt.
Burnham Week Polo-shirt Print Design Competition voting come back soon
What Ormiston Rivers Academy students need to know….
1) Students/ Designer you will need to design a chest logo and back design to fit within the marked areas on the
sketch. Polo-shirts will follow a similar layout as previous years with chest logo and back print design.
2) If you require more space to draw the logo/ print in a bigger scale please use the blank page provided or attach
a separate sheet for submission.
3) Designs need to be as clear as possible with solid shapes or outlines. It’s best avoid shading or overlapping
colours as these may not translate well when your artwork is made into a digital design.
4) We can accept artwork drawn digitally or hand-drawn, however all artwork will need to be interpreted by our
design team to make a digital artwork for printing. Dewhirst Print team will endeavour to stay true to winner’s
artwork so if you would like to make notes on the design these will be much appreciated.
All ideas are welcome but if you are stuck here are a few suggestions.
– Nautical, boats, watersports, flags.
– Pirates and mermaids
– The river or the town.
– What does Burnham week mean to you!
– All designs considered for the competition by the judges
– Good luck.